30 juli, 2009

Roliga kommentarer om löpning

"The only reason I would take up jogging is so that I could hear heavy breathing again."

"If you start to feel good during an ultra, don't worry, you will get over it."

“Why couldn't Pheidippides have died at mile 20?"

"Running is an unnatural act, except from enemies or to the bathroom."

"Yes I am: 1. Crazy 2. In pain 3. Paying to do this"

"I don't think jogging is healthy, especially morning jogging. If morning joggers knew how tempting they looked to morning motorists, they would stay home and do sit-ups."

"I over train! So, I can over eat!!"

"In my mind I'm a Kenyan. In my legs, I'm a chubby white guy."

"I was passing trees and rocks like they were standing still"

"Truth is, you can always run farther. Sometimes the truth hurts."

"Any idiot can run a marathon, it takes a special idiot to run an ultra"

"Don't bother looking back; there's no one behind you."

"Running may not make you live longer but it sure feels like it."

"The only sport where the participants pay and the spectators get in for free!"

Får väl ha med mig några av de här på lördag när jag plågas som bäst...

1 kommentar:

Christian sa...

roliga citat, vet du vad det är för likhet mellan Hippie och en kenyan?
....
....
....
....båda jagas av andra varelser av det manliga könet medan de löper!